Are you looking for a how to get a girlfriend guide that works? Then forget any ‘guide’ that tries to sell you some guaranteed strategy that ‘can’t fail’. Getting a date isn’t like programming a computer- there’s no one single thing you can do to guarantee you’ll get one. Instead, meeting the right people in the right way will get you far more success.
So what’s the right way to meet a girl?
Forget the ‘alpha male’ nonsense and other dating or pickup forum advice that’s out there. If that worked, there wouldn’t be so many people on those sites. What these silly internet forum gossips forget is two rather important things:
- Not all women are the same- and nor are all men. Your ‘how to get a girlfriend guide‘ isn’t going to be the same as someone else’s, because both you and the girl of your dreams will be totally different to the next person.
- The best way to meet the right person is to meet a lot of people- and you do that all the time. Not only in some ‘date fishing’ night.
Bars are not the be all and end all of meeting women. In fact, it can be a lousy place. Most of the women there looking for men will be looking for one night only. The rest probably aren’t interested in being hit on- especially by some dude and his oh-so-not-original ‘strategy’. You’ll be being a pest, not a lothario! Say no to ‘how to get a girlfriend’ guides that make out it’s about mind control, pickup lines, or other one-size-fits-all nonsense.
But then where do you meet girls? Everywhere! There’s no one place where making-a-date-happen happens. You can meet the perfect person almost anywhere. Of course, the downside to modern digital landscapes is that we don’t really get to go out to as many places as older generations did. And looking in places like the office isn’t really a good strategy most of the time.
Keep a few things in mind when engaging with a woman:
- Sometimes, a woman you’re interested in talking to won’t want to talk. Do you always want to talk? Same goes for the opposite sex. Maybe you approached her somewhere she doesn’t feel safe, or maybe she just doesn’t want to talk. It doesn’t mean you- or she- did anything wrong.
- The best way to make a lasting impression is to be polite, engaging, friendly and personable. No silly ‘strategies’. Chit chat will get you far further.
- Everyone’s different- personality matters too. You don’t want someone who is physically perfect for you, but really sucks. And not all girls are the same- just like with men. A mutual point of interest is a great way to start the conversation.
Everyone can talk to girls, and talking and getting a memorable conversation started is one of the best ways to open up further things. So start your own personal ‘how to get a girlfriend’ guide today- be friendly, polite and meet people.